Friday, September 17, 2010

Shelbe turns 5!

Silly faces!

A few of her friends that came.

Simmin' with her daddy



Yet another cupcake...Mommy can't turn
her back for a second!



This birthday for me has been really hard, but also really great! I can't believe how big she is getting. She told me the other day that she didn't need her "blankie" anymore...her exact words were, "Mom, it's ok, I don't think 5 year olds need a blankie anymore." I wanted to cry! How can she be getting so big so quickly. I can still remember sitting in her room at night when she was a baby and rocking her to sleep. She's such a good girl with a HUGE personality. She makes us laugh all the time! I love her so much and hope she knows that.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

She makes us laugh too. That's part of what makes her so special!