This is just a before picture to show what a difference
it has made
after crying for hours he finally just crashed.
But the bleeding didn't stop for a while, so he looked
pretty bad until it stopped.
mood to show of his battle wounds



Well, we've officially had our very first tramatic experience on Monday. Brody decided to be a monkey and jump on the bed. Well, it turned out just like the old saying says it will. He hit his teeth so hard that he pushed three of them up into the bone, and twisted one sideways. His gums are black and blue, his lip and cheeck are swollen, his mouth is horribly sensitive--he can't eat anything, and his left eye is now black and blue. Now, if that's not the best lesson in "no monkey's jumping on the bed" I don't know what is.
3 comments:
Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon! What did they do for his teeth?
OMG Christy! I can't imagine the scream/cry he let out when he hit his poor little mouth. I'm so sorry Brody. You're so tough! Just a few more days!! Can't wait to see yall!
Ouch. Poor guy. Scare me to death.
Post a Comment