Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thursday we went to SLC to pick up Jayk's little sister from the airport. She's been in Russia for the last few months and was finally ready to come home! Her flight plans got all messed up so we went and looked at the Temple lights to pass time until her flight got in. I haven't been is quite a few years so it was nice to see them again. It was a lot warmer than here in Vernal so everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Starting off...everyone bundled up pretty good!

Shelbe posing...she wanted a picture infront of EVERY tree...

Aunt Kenny and Shelbe

Brody bundled up and cheesin' it!

Me, Jayk, Shelbe and Brody sitting at the reflection pool

The whole clan....Jeff (Catlin's friend), Foston, Brody, Shellie,
Jayk, Kenny, Me, Sammi, Derrick,
Shelbe, Romeo, and Zadie
I just think this is so cute....Shelbe and her Daddy

Shelbe and Grandma infront of the big Christmas tree.

Brody, not wanting to ride in the stroller, but not
wanting to walk either.
Oh, so cute....I don't know what Brody's face is, but
it still makes for a cute picture.

2 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Merry Christmas! (even though it's a little late) love your quilts by the way. my grandma just gave me her sewing machine- don't even know what I'm doing! I'll probably call on your expertise. ;)

Shellie said...

That was a fun night even if Cat wasn't there. Love you guys!