Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!
Hallie Bear

Happy with this one!
Shelbe fell asleep on the way, so it took her a minute to warm up
Oh so many to choose from
Cheeser's!

Brody thinking he wanted this oneMalia trying to pick up the pumpkin



2 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

haha, I love the picture of Shelbe scowling! It makes me miss her. She's so freakin' cute! I'm jealous you have a pumpkin patch to take the kids too, they don't have anything like that around here. I may just have to make one for Layla! And I can't believe how much Brody looks like a little boy, with his ball cap and all! He's not a baby anymore. So sad. Oh well.. bring on the next one! Can't wait. Miss you guys tons and love ya to death!

TOYA said...

I cannot believe how big Brody is. He has grown so much and he looks like a lil' boy, not a baby.