Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cookies!

I had told the kids today that we would bake some cookies after everyone's naps. Well, Shelbe and Conrad decided to start without me. Well, the cookies opened somehow and ended up on the frontroom floor. "Oops," was all I got from them. Well, we got them picked up, put on the cookie sheet, and in the oven. (We didn't too much about the whole floor thing because--First, my floors are pretty clean :0), Second, it was just the kids eating them and they didn't care.) They were all pretty good waiting for them to cook, but I think they only lasted about five minutes after they came out!




Getting the cookies on the cookie sheet...finally.

Silly faces!

Oh so happy for cookies!

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

waiting, waiting, waiting.

Where's the cookies.

The cookies were finally done!

See the excitement





They all thought they were pretty tasty!

Until Brody dropped his....he wasn't sure after that.


Doesn't that say it all!

No comments: