Here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1- I loved to stick things up my nose as a young child. Not the best thing to know about me, I know, but I'm grabbing whatever I've got.
2- I have absolutely no memory. Nope, can't remember a thing. . .especially when it comes to something Jayk has asked me about or to do. . .weird.
3- Being a Mommy is the BEST most WONDERFUL thing in the whole wide world!
4- My best friend Stephanie has been my best friend for twenty years now. How do we do it?!
5- I used to be a News Anchor, Mad Scientist, Arobics Instructor, Movie Star. . .the list goes on, doesn't it Steph!
6- I have a OCD. I have to check all the windows and doors in my house about four or five times before I can go to bed. I'm just paranoid.
I Tag- Steph....um, that's it. I don't know anyone else who blogs!
3 comments:
Oh my heck- that is so funny. All of those memories came flooding back...I think I've still got a lot of the tapes on my parents video camera!! Hilarious. William thinks we're crazy, but those were good times!
And seriously- I've got the OCD too- I check the doors and closets about 10 times before I go to bed...even though I've been home ALL day!
Love ya- Steph
Hey Christy, it's Shaylah. YOur little family is so stinkin cute! I'm glad I came across your blog! Hope all is well!
hey! I'm glad I found your blog. Your kids are so cute. keep on posting, it will be much easier to keep up with ya! have a great day!
Post a Comment